Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rachael Ray's Rosemary Grilled Chicken and Wild Mushroom Sauce

Tonight I made "Rosemary Grilled Chicken and Wild Mushroom Sauce" from Rachael Ray's Top 30 30-Minute Meals - Comfort Food. It was excellent! The red wine, garlic, and bacon in the sauce went perfectly with the rosemary on the chicken. Overall it was fantastic, my husband and I loved it. It was also very simple to prepare. Grill the chicken, saute the garlic, shallot, and mushrooms, and add the liquids to the sauce. Very straight forward.


I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead of thighs, because I prefer white meat. I also used bacon because I live in the middle of Hick-ville and pancetta isn't readily available :(

Pictured above served with mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment